How to get more likes on Facebook Infographic.
Click on the infographic below to view a larger version:
Facts and Stats To Tweet:
How To More Likes On Facebook
- Produce a list of all your competing fan pages
- Go through them and make a note (in a spreadsheet) of all the posts do really well – note the number of likes in a column.
- Identify the type of content and topic that creates the high level of engagement
- Group your topics and look for any common themes.
- Go to Google and search for key terms related to the topics that got the most likes
- Grab the similar content (not your competitors) and post it
- Go to your Facebook page and the Insights tab and scroll to the bottom – you will see suggested pages. Now see what posts are driving engagement on these pages – because they resemble your audience.
- Once you improve engagement rates on your own Facebook page then start feeding in your own content.