GroupHigh enables you to find bloggers easily for your outreach campaigns through their real-time blog search and filtering interface. Data includes topics, localization, blog information, social accounts, fan and follower data, organic search authority (from Moz) and traffic stats from Compete.com and Alexa.
Overview of GroupHigh
The platform allows users to find, track and even assign the blogs in campaigns. You can also create blogger lists by importing URLs from spreadsheets.
They boast a database of over 15 million blogs, and this database is kept constantly up to date. In fact, GroupHigh indexes over five million blog posts per day, meaning you’re seeing updated information every time you search.
Traffic integration includes the blog’s monthly visitors, page views, and pages-per-visit. As well, you’ll see metrics for social engagement on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram as well as how influential the bloggers are in each social media channel.
Key features of GroupHigh
- Email Tracking
- Contact Records
- Multi-User Collaboration
- Follow-Up Reminders
- Assign Bloggers
- Month to Month plans
- Robust search capabilities across millions of influencers, bloggers and Media outlets.
- Backlink Discovery on all posts
- Content search on 80 million posts
- Importing of any url list for instant research
- Location filtering
- Engagement on Instagram, Youtube and Twitter
- Over 45 Metrics to display and filter on in lists
- Filtering on over 24 different media types
- Robust editing and contact information for all records
- Content engagement metrics, tracking and reporting
- Worldwide coverage across 26 languages
GroupHigh is an essential influencer marketing tool that allows you to quickly find any blogger’s contact information.
Other Influencer Marketing Tools
- Ninja Outreach
- Popular Chips
- Quuu Promote