IdeaClouds is a creativity support tool: Brainstorming and creative-problem-solving meetings can take place anytime and anywhere. Digital creativity techniques foster idea generation (30% more innovative ideas). Results are documented automatically.
Everything starts with a good idea. Ideas can be invaluable and change the world. We are sure: Everybody can find such ideas!
Work simultaneously on a shared whiteboard. In meetings or over several days. Exchange ideas, develop concepts or collect feedback – in realtime! Evaluate results by means of different criteria (e.g. business value and feasibility) and export everything as Excel, Word or PDF file.
Table of Contents
Overview of Ideaclouds
Main benefits of digital workshops:
- 10 times faster team results than in web conferences.
- 1 digital workshop saves travel costs for 4 on-site workshops.
- Higher participation – anytime and anywhere.
- No more documentation effort.
- No conference room etc. required.
- High ease-of-use: no training required.
Key capabilities of Ideaclouds:
- Collaborate online. Work together across locations and departments. Save travelling time. Minimal organizational effort.
- Active collaboration. Activate participation and real teamwork. Avoid lean-back experience of web conferences.
- Make decisions faster. Rate, vote and prioritize together – anonymously. No group pressure. No endless discussions.
Key features of Ideaclouds
- Online whiteboard:
- Up to 20 participants per whiteboard.
- Write down contributions on cards.
- Cluster and group cards.
- Upload images and sketch ideas.
- More formats upon request.
- Teamwork techniques:
- Kanban board.
- SCRUM Retrospective.
- Business canvas.
- Stimulus word technique.
- Evaluation techniques:
- Pro and Cons.
- Priority (Importance).
- Business value and feasibility.
- SWOT analysis.
- SCRUM Poker.
- Export of results:
- With report.
- With ranking.
- With rating averages.
- Formats: Excel, Word, PDF.
- Export: PDF, Word, Excel, Mindmap.