Google Analytics and Google Optimize offer some of the best analytics and A/B testing solutions for startups. Plus you get just about everything you need for free. Of course, there are enterprise level features for large brands and businesses.
As you would expect, Google Optimize is deeply integrated into the Google universe. Connecting your AdWords to your tests is very easy and the analytics part is covered by Google Analytics.
If you are starting out then Google Optimise is ideal way to test all the main features of your website. From titles to graphics to colour schemes, you can test just about everything.
If you are using Google Tag Manager (GTM), you do not need code, or developers. You can use the Google Optimize tag template that is already built-in and available in GTM. Then you’ll have to fill in your information and run the Google Optimize tag.
- A/B testing: Test multiple versions of a page to find the best performing one.
- Multivariate testing: Test multiple elements on a page to find the best combination.
- Personalizations: Sending 100% of traffic to a winning variation.
- Redirect testing: Test separate pages against each other.
- Visual and code editor: Make simple visual edits or advanced code changes.
- Targeting: Segment the visitors you include in your experiments.
Try Google Optimise
Part of the Google Marketing Platform