VidIQ unleash your video marketing potential and build a loyal audience of consumers with tools that ignite your fan base.
Video Marketing Tools
Video marketing essentially is how you market videos to get in front of your target audience. That sounds easy. It isn’t.
What is video marketing?
In the first place, getting your video to rank and be seen on YouTube means you need to optimize everything. Marketing videos involves planning your strategies and tactics to integrate videos into your marketing campaigns. If a photo’s worth a thousand words, then how much more valuable is video?
Without good tools, no craftsman can fully do their job. For this reason, you need to use the best tools that can save you time and get results.
What are the best video marketing tools?
Marketing your videos involves building customer rapport and promoting your brand, services or products. Additionally, video marketing can serve as a medium to present how-to’s, promote customer testimonials, live-stream events and deliver viral (entertaining) content.
Benefits of Video Marketing
There are lots of benefits of marketing your videos and doing it well.
- Video helps you connect with your audience.
- Video is an SEO gold mine, helping build backlinks to your site, boosting likes and shares (which can affect search rankings), and driving traffic to your site.
- Videos boost information retention. If your customers hear something only, they’re likely to retain about 10% of that information three days later; by contrast, if what they hear is accompanied by relevant imagery, they’ll retain an average 65% of that information three days later.
- Video content accounts for over 74% of all online traffic. Your customers love video.
- Email subject lines that include the word “video” see a 19% increase in open rates, and a 65% boost in click-throughs.
- Four times as many customers would prefer to watch a product video, than read product description.
- Do you like money? Then consider this: after watching a video, customers are 64-85% more likely to make a purchase.