AB Tasty is a start up tool that helps marketers create a unique user-experience for consumers, all while increasing your conversion rates through A/B testing and content personalisation.
Table of Contents
The interface is easy to use, navigation is intuitive and your data is presented well. As an example, you can easily compare different page designs effortlessly. No technical skills are required.
Designed for e-commerce sites, as well as media publishers and lead generations, this helps your business generate more income and boost conversion rates through personalisation, user engagement and A/B testing.
Users can easily modify pages and create new designs by using the visual editor along with a unique library of widgets.
As well as this, you’ll be able to gather real-time customer data that you can use to inform data-driven changes that’ll make all the difference.
The platform allows you to easily test different ideas and quickly find out what works best for your business. The result? Enhanced user experience and increased profitability without requiring the help of IT professionals.
Key features of AB Tasty
The dashboard presents all the data you need in a simple visual format without missing any of the detail. You’ll be able to access everything from heat maps through to KPI data yielded from small modifications you’ve made.
- A/B and Multivariate testing
- Content personalisation
- Quick testing
- Audience segmentation
- Advanced targeting
- Nudge engagement
- Analytics report automatically calculates the statistical reliability indicators and confidence intervals for easier decision making
- Heat-map indicator helps to understand users interests while identifying areas of a page that need optimising.
- Data visualisation tool that smartly displays meaningful test results
- Supports: websites, CMS and apps
- Attentive customer support team
AB Tasty is the conversion optimisation tool of choice for numerous international brands, such as Cartier, HP and McDonald’s.