inDinero is a web-based accounting and tax software ideal for small businesses and startups. The platform allows you to review your finances and automatically categorize their transactions.
inDinero connects you with a team of accounting, tax, and business experts that provides bookkeeping and tax services. These experts help you manage your books and provide financial reports.
They also offer services such as preparing and filing of tax returns and identifying credits and deductions so users can maximize their savings.
Last but not least, inDinero has an accounting dashboard where you can access the financial data they need anytime and anywhere.
The service provides cloud accounting and bookkeeping software that offers:
- Accountants and bookkeepers: Partnering with your business, bookkeepers and accountants will help you better manage your books.
- An entrepreneurial accounting software: Making it easier for you to better understand your financial performance, their cloud-based software will help you manage your daily finances.
- Access to small business tax experts: When it comes to tax season, inDinero will prepare and file your tax returns to maximize your savings.
Table of Contents
Overview of inDinero
Intrinsically, efficient management of business finances is a complicated process involving multiple bank accounts, credit cards, and employee information.
To simplify it, automation software that can provide an all-in-one solution for managing your business financials is quintessential. The service provides you with the freedom to access the numbers you need, 24/7, from anywhere in the world.
Key features of inDinero
- Automatic transaction categorization
- Month-to-date snapshot tools
- Processes credit cards through Stripe
- Stitch Labs integration for inventory management functionality
- Facilitates month- and year-end reconciliations
- Integrated receipt matching services
- Prepares and files federal, state and city tax forms
inDinero helps small startups manage their finances – get instant insights into your finances.