EverWebinar can help you in gearing up your conversions if you’re in small and medium-sized businesses. By automatically taking an existing webinar and then replaying them at scheduled intervals. As a result, customers can book on and follow the webinar as if it was a live broadcast.
The net result is that you can registrations, leads and conversions on auto-pilot.
Table of Contents
Key features of Everwebinar
- Customized scheduling. You can schedule a webinar as frequently as you want. It is easy to set up your webinar to reoccur at multiple times and days you want. Moreover, the webinar platform comes with a “just-in-time” feature.
- Automated live chat. You can anticipate the needs of your customers in advance by pre-scheduling the questions and answers that will appear in the live chatbox. Then you only have to deal with additional questions during the webinar.
- Combine automated and live. Even with a recorded presentation you can enter the chat and answer any new questions while it is running.
- Dynamic attendee numbers. If you offer your webinar at different time zones to hit different audiences, you use to simulate the live environment by making it appear as though there are many other attendees in the webinar room at the same time. For example, you can show attendees from a live webinar. This makes your recorded webinar always look lively and busy.
- Email reminders. Automated email reminders get sent to all registrants after registration, the morning of the webinar, 15 minutes before the webinar starts, and even follows up with a recorded replay of the webinar
- Product offers. Pick the perfect time to pop-up a special offer for your attendees so they can click and purchase. You can even create urgency by adding a countdown clock.
- Live sales alerts. Use social proof by showing attendees that other people in the webinar room are making purchases. Pop-up alerts show others are buying and encourage people to do the same.
- Integrations. EverWebinar integrates with just about every tool you can think of. I use it to send new registrants to my email lists on Drip.
- Waiting room video. You can pre-record a custom video to play for attendees while they’re sitting in the “waiting room” waiting for the webinar to begin.
An Offer No Marketer Can Refuse…
Think about it. You can use EverWebinar to simulate live webinar experiences for your customers, and the best part is that it is completely automated. You don’t even have to log in to push a button to start a webinar. As a software service, there’s nothing for you to install, upload, or host. EverWebinar handles it all.
With a FREE 60-day trial offer you can quickly make the money to pay for the full annual license. automated event marketing has never been so accessible to the new entrepreneur. In addition to the actual software as a service, those who invest in the EverWebinar platform are also entitled to in-depth training of webinar marketing best practices to increase attendance and conversions on webinar.
From a cost perspective, EverWebinar makes a lot of financial sense for anyone looking to start doing automated webinars and are on a limited budget.
Read more about the best webinar software and see why I recommend it to clients.
Click The Button and Get A FREE 60 day trial!