Sourcify, a manufacturing platform that directly connects customers with factories overseas.
Sourcify supports about over 300 different product categories, with about 5-10 factories per product category. Most factories are based in China, but some are spread across Asia with a few in Mexico. Whenever Sourcify gets a request for a new product they’ll decide if it’s worth adding to the platform and if it is they’ll find new trusted factories that can create that product.
Customers who want to order a product sign up and pay a fee, plus anywhere between 1-10% of the total order cost. After gathering some details about your project Sourcify sends the info to factories for quotes, lead-times and possible samples.
Sourcify’s years of global sourcing expertise reduces fraud, speeds up turn around times, and improves production quality. Use their experience of working with multi-national buying teams to improve your internal processes.
How Sourcify works
Phase 1: Submit Your Project
- Define your product requirements
- Submit your product designs and specifications
- Receive bids from matched factories
- Request your product sample
Phase 2: Approve Your Sample
- Send updated sample changes and requests
- Approve a final sample with factory
- Production invoice sent by the factory
- Pay requested the amount of pre-production balance
Phase 3: Start Production
- Monitor production updates
- Chat with factories on production changes
- Receive a notification when production is finished
- Pay remaining production balance
Phase 4: Receive Your Products
- Receive shipping information
- Monitor products in transit
- Receive your products
- Review the factory
Product Sourcing for the Modern Era. A matchmaking service for companies looking to manufacture a product and manufacturers looking for clients.