The User Experience Wheel is a diagram developed by Magnus Revang. The User Experience Wheel tries to answer the question, “What is user experience?”. This infographic breaks down a design process within a series of phases, and the most common deliverables that are produced in each stage of that process.
The User Experience Wheel
- The Model should be explained from the inside. It starts in the middle.
- Value is what we want to accomplish.
- For customers and providers, positive user experience is a win-win situation.
- We want to accomplish value through positive user experience.
- The user experience is a series of phases, we have to focus on positivity in findability, accessibility, desirability, usability, credibility and usefulness.
- Numerous factors contribute to the phases of user experience, the model shows 30 factors carefully placed.
- To achieve this we work backwards, starting and ending with search engine strategy, and going through and making a choice about each of the factors.