These are the top growth hacking books to read to inspire you to adopt the tactics that silicon valleys growth hackers use for mind-blowing growth.
Fortunately, these books provide insights into what works and what doesn’t.
Growth hackers take risks, experiment and aim for growth with a level of focus and determination that can be likened to special forces soldiers.
There are some hard lessons learnt as well as celebrated successes in these books. Both are worthy of learning.
Avoiding mistakes that others have made can mean saving cash and using it on the stuff that does work.
The top 10 growth hacking books are:
- Hacking Growth by Sean Elis and Morgan Brown
- Traction by Gabriel Weinberg and Justin Mares
- Growth Hacker Marketing by Ryan Holiday
- Viral Loop by Adam Penenberg
- Growth Hacking by Raymond Frogg and Chad Ridderson
- Lean Analytics by Alistair Croll and Benjamin Yoskowiitz
- Explosive Growth by Cliff Lerner
- Scaling Up by Verne Harnish
- Startup Evolution Curve by Dr. Donatas Jonikas
- From Impossible to Inevitable by Aaron Ross and Jason Lemkin
Growth Hacking Books Infographic.
These are the top 10 books that are recommended by expert growth hackers. Most of these books are written by growth hackers, or if not, have a significant number of growth hackers and entrepreneurs contributing to the content.
More importantly, they give you case studies, frameworks, techniques and much more. Be inspired to learn how to growth hack and transform how you think and do marketing.
Below is the top 10 growth hacking books infographic – share it, pin it so others can be inspired.