Teams can use MURAL to shape their ideas and unleash their creativity even if they are not sitting in the same room. You can visualise a design and zoom into the details so that you can make sense of the information that you are working with. All updates are in real-time making ti ideal for teamwork. Even if your teams are co-located, you can use MURAL to collaborate on design work.
Table of Contents
Mural Key features
- Add team members to a mural. To do so, use the mural settings.
- MURAL has integrated chat services.
- Designate sticky note colours to have specific meanings. For example, on some teams, the colour of the sticky note indicates who added it.
- When you start a mural, you can select a framework as a starting point. You can use frameworks to define personas, empathy maps, hills, and scenario maps.
- Search for images to add to your mural or upload your own images.
- Use voting sessions to find out which items in the mural are the most popular. Voting sessions are helpful for identifying the minimum viable product (MVP) or for selecting critical retrospective work items.
- Export a mural as an image for inclusion in a document or work item.
Mural for infinite digital whiteboards: visual collaboration made easy.