Zendesk is one of the top customer support platforms and has a full suite of apps to transform your customer service. It also has one of the most flexible plan structures, making it ideal for business of any size.
The core platform includes support, chat, call centre solutions and knowledge base modules. Even the basic version gives you chat, call centre and knowledge base, so you get all sides covered straight away.
This makes Zendesk a very affordable solution for startups or small business to use. They can easily upgrade to more advanced tools like CSAT surveys, web SDK, IVR phone trees and answer bot as the business grows and develops.
Zendesk Support puts all customer interactions in one dynamic interface for an efficient, seamless process. You can bring in customer queries from almost any channel via pre-defined ticket responses, web widgets and customer search history, allowing you to respond faster and with the right context. The main module can also be customised to fit your customer service workflows or apps that you’re already using. It also features customer satisfaction ratings and analytics via performance reports and dashboards.
Key features of Zendesk
- Multi-channel support: email, web, phone, chat, social media
- Mobile support with native iPhone, iPad, and Android apps
- Robust reporting and advanced analytics
- Customer facing web interface that you can easily brand
- Knowledge base portal and community forums included
- Over 100 out-of-the-box integrations with 3rd party apps
- Open API enabling seamless integration into your business
- Multi-brand support with linked accounts
- Group rules and macros
- Public and private forums
- Full CSS rebranding
- Multi locale (timezone and languages)
- Export ticket views to CSV
- SSO with Twitter, Facebook, Google and SAML
The best customer experiences are built with Zendesk.