Cyfe is a powerful dashboard app that helps you integrate all your business data in one place. It includes an impressive set of out of the box integrations to third-party services like Google Analytics, Facebook, Shopify, Salesforce, MailChimp, Stripe, and many more. You can also bring in your own data easily using custom widgets.
Cyfe widgets fall into a number of categories but cover most of what you need to build a comprehensive set of dashboards.
- custom integrations
- sales & finance
- social media
- web analytics
Table of Contents
Why use an anaytics dashboard?
At every stage of your start-up you should plan for automating as much as possible. An analytics dashboard saves you time and gives you an instant snapshot of your business at anytime.
As an example, if your startup is an online e-commerce store, you can use Cyfe, pull in your sales, website data, costs, inventory, finances and have a clear picture of your key financial and customer data.
Some of the benefits of the paid version are the bespoke reports you can generate, share your dashboard with your team and have more customisable control. In addition to this, you can also share dashboards with clients which might be useful if your startup provides services.
You can analyze historical data and real-time data within Cyfe to get current information and forecast different trends. Cyfe’s TV mode allows users to share their dashboard to one or more televisions.
Key features include:
- Custom Themes: Cyfe offers a range of themes and you can also use your own custom theme for your account.
- Custom design: With the help of this feature, you can customize your account with own domain name.
- Data exports: The tool helps in to download or schedule automatic emails reports of your data in various formats such as PNG, JPEG, PDF and CSV formats.
- Unlimited features: You get unlimited dashboards and widgets and monitor everything without any limits for the paid version.
- Historical data: One of the most powerful features is the ability to view historical data past last 30-days and you can also archive old data.
- Tv mode: Cyfe has an option to automatically rotate one or more dashboards.
- User accounts: You can create a number of user accounts to share specific dashboards with your team members and they can provide feedback.
- User interface: The tool is easy to use with its highly functionality and one of the best and simple friendly user.
- Supported devices: Cyfe works across Android, iPhone, Mac, Windows and most web-based devices.
Build your all-in-one dashboard