RYTE offers you a wide range of features to help you optimise your content. From content reports to competition reports: these insights allow you to get an advantage over your competitors.
Table of Contents
Overview of Ryte
Ryte is one of the primary tools we use to analyze the on-page SEO of a website. It analyzes if a website is indexable, by checking HTTP status codes, robots.txt file, canonicals, redirects, and pagination. It analyzes your site structure, and your link and URL structure and checks for flaws in your XML sitemap.
Once you enter your website, Ryte gives you get a complete list of potential optimisations.
The single-page analysis gives you a detailed overview of for one URL (page or post). Enter your URL, and the software analyzes this URL in just a few seconds and provides the following information:
- Most important issues: if you have any major errors such as incorrect redirects, missing alt attributes for images, or any missing headlines are displayed here.
- Content: This section shows you details about the content of the page, such as readability, top keywords, title, description and Google preview. This is particularly useful for blog or magazine articles.
- Technical information: This checks if all of the technical aspects of this URL are correct – for example, you will see here whether the robots.txt allows this URL to be crawled, whether it is included in your sitemap.xml, and details of your website security and website performance.
- Mobile: A useful piece of information to check you are offering a good mobile experience and it is a search engine friendly.
- Social: Understand how the page would look when shared on facebook or twitter. After creating great content, don’t forget to make sure it’s optimized for social media!
Ryte’s indexability report gives you an overview of which pages of your website are indexable. This is really important for all websites; big or small. If you want to achieve good rankings, the first step is to ensure your pages are ranking in the first place.
All reports in RYTE Website Success, such as the indexability report mentioned above, are presented both as a chart and as a list – clicking on any aspect of the chart or graph will provide you with a list of the corresponding URLs.
Key features of Ryte
There are three main tools RYTE Website Success, RYTE Search Success and RYTE Content Success.
- Integration with Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Customizable reports
- Keyword research and filtering
- On-page SEO checker
Profitable online performance starts with the essentials:
a flawless website, effective keyword strategy, and optimized content.